We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated evidence and passion for solving pressing challenges in biotechnology through past leadership experiences and academic/professional endeavors. The quality and ingenuity of ideas expressed in an applicant’s application will be heavily weighted during the selection process. Successful applicants show innovative thinking and creativity in addressing the questions relating to the “gaps” in the bio-economy.
The Leaders of Tomorrow selection process involves two application windows:
- Early Decision Phase
- Deadline: October 4, 2019 at 23:59 UK time
- Early admission to GapSummit 2020 will be offered to outstanding applicants; several spots in the 2020 Leaders of Tomorrow Class will be reserved for early admission decisions
- Regular Admission Phase
- Deadline: November 29, 2019 at 23:59 UK time
All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants will be notified of an admission decision in a timely manner following submission of their application. It is highly encouraged to submit a complete application early in order to increase your chances of being accepted!
A complete application includes:
- Submission of an online application form
- An up-to-date CV uploaded to the application portal
Following submission of a complete application, select applicants will be invited for a Skype interview with the GapSummit 2020 Executive Team. Applicants will be notified of a final admission decision shortly after the interview and no later than the end of January 2020.